Monday, October 10, 2011

Upgrades thus far....

A few upgrades done to the bike since purchased make traveling easier. I have added a cell phone charger under the seat that follows up to the take bag that was also recently purchased. The take bag is a Wolfmans tank bag. with a map pocket and hold the music and odds and ends. Another upgrade was the GPS. Mounted next to the dash I can see where I need to go and keep my tracks when i leave the pavement. My favorite addition was the custom made pelican case that holds my tools. Mounted behind the licence plate a 8inch by 2.5 inch case is bolted to the bike. Holding the important service tools for any issue on the long roads ahead. Like many of our parents back in the day I have also added a sheep skin seat cover from Alaska leather. The sheep skin seat cover is black to match and has made traveling a lot better for my butt. Currently in the mail I have a new front brush guard extender for my front fender. Pictures to come.. 

Upgrades that came with the bike are a oversized givi windshield, and zenon fog lights that are extremly bright.

Parts have come from alaskaleather.com, touratech-usa.com, wolfmanluggage.com  and Garmin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment