Wednesday, May 2, 2012

12k service

Just finishing my 12k service for the bike. Change the oil and trans fluid. Got the valves adjusted which was so damn easy. changed out all my filters and plugs. Change the differential fluid and will need to follow up asap for a more detailed inspection and cleaning. I had dirty water in a no-no space by the drive shaft that I need to investigate. Good bye Saturday for a tear down. Getting the ABS bleed at the dealer for warranty records and because i don't wanna buy a new $2000 servo. all in all its fairly easy bike to maintain. and take apart. I give it a A+. Here are some pictures below. So far current mileage is 18,000.

Adjusting Valves and Sync throttle bodies 
look how clean my engine is inside. so pretty. 

rear diff yoke needs a major cleaning and lube

That dirt pisses me off. That why I need to tear the rear end off
so i can clean and make sure I don't have a damage anywhere


lubing the drive shaft u-joints and splines, and cleaning the rear swing arm


Tire swap

                                     
From these....

To these.. They just look so bad ass on the bike. 


No comments:

Post a Comment